Sunday 13 March 2022

Pretty in Pink

I was sorting through some images today and saw this image already coloured in pink so decided to see if there were any challenges that it would fit.  I came across a watercolours one as well so created a watercolour background.


I would like to enter:

Creations in Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2022/02/challenge-43-anything-goes-in-mainly.html

The Outlawz Crash Your Stash - Watercolours
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/crash-your-stash/forum/topics/february-march-crash-your-stash-water-colors

I have used watercolours in pink and white to create the background.  They are a Japanese branded watercolour paint set that has a glimmer to it.  I am not sure of the source of the image as my filing system let me down - I checked under both fairy and angel and can't find it!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun fairy/angel image Suze, and your background must look wonderfully shimmery IRL.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete