Friday 29 April 2022

Thinking of You At Christmas

I have managed to complete another of the challenges at Gecko Galz.  I don't know where April has gone to - I just don't seemed to have had as much time to do things this month.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Christmas Image Challenge - April Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - April Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image used is the image provided for the April Challenge at Gecko Galz.  I added a pink doily that I think came with a magazine many years ago.  I also added some small Christmas stickers that I think came from one of the Japanese stores in our largest city.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely elegant card Sue - love it! Yes, April has disappeared for me too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete