Tuesday 24 January 2023

Live Laugh Love

 This is the last of the Gecko Galz Challenges that I have completed.  There is another one that I haven't even started and it is looking unlikely that I will find the time to do so before it closes.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - January Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I colored the digital image with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the handle on the lid.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image Suze, and mounting it on the dark background really makes it stand out!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Suze! Thank you for entering the January GG stamp challenge. x

    ReplyDelete