Monday 31 July 2023

Ho Ho Ho

 I am not sure if this photo is slightly out of focus or if it is just the way my eyes are at the moment.  My apologies if it is actually out of focus.


I would like to enter:

Paper Funday - Red White and Blue
https://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/2023/07/july-2023-challenge-55-anything-goes.html

Le'Ann's World - July Challenge
https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/2023/07/july-challenge.html

I have used a couple of papers from paper pads.  The image is from Le'Ann's World.

3 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card Suze and the photo is in focus! I love how you've used the Twist colors this month in your design. Thanks for inspiring us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely clear photo Suze, and a fabulous card - love your alternate colouring of the poinsettia leaves
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poinsettias are really pretty and I love the background paper. Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 challenge.

    ReplyDelete