Wednesday 6 March 2024

Sunflower

I'm hoping for some sunshine today as it has been several days of rain.  It isn't quite sunrise at the time I'm typing this so I'm not sure what sort of day we are in for.

I would like to enter:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 272
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-sketches-at-sweet-sketch.html

I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper.  The image is from Newton's Nook.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the ladybird.  I also added some polka dot grosgrain ribbon to match with the colours and dots on the paper.

I followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Suze I love your card it's so pretty. Love your design papers and that image of the sunflower and ladybug is lovely. The two Suze were the only ladies to attempt the circle card. Thanks so much for making the effort, I think it makes a nice change rather than square or rectangles. This is a lovely card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck. Yes I hope the weather stays fine from now on as I'm going to PINK on Saturday night and I don't want to get wet.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely bright and colourful card Suze and your glossy ladybird is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us again this month.
    Hugs
    Anne - SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super circle card Suze, the little ladybird is a perfect finishing touch.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delight Suze - a sweet image and so beautifully mounted - the design of the flower is complemented by the card sketch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete