Tuesday 30 April 2024

Spread your wings and fly

I finally managed to complete all the posts for my participation in the Gecko Galz April Challenges.  I had finished the project yesterday morning but I wasn't happy with the photograph when I went to upload it last night.  I had to wait until this morning until the light was better.  I made it with about 9 hours to spare!


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge - April Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-steampunk-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I added some butterfly stickers which I had added to white cardstock and then fussy cut.

1 comment:

  1. that is a magnificent image, and a wonderful card that ou have made using it Suze
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete