Tuesday 30 July 2024

Best Wishes

 I think this will be my last post for July (unless I have forgotten something).

Each month, the challenge at Beccy's Place includes an optional element.  This month, it was an inspiration picture.  I picked out two of the colours to use with my image - green grass and trees as well as the sandstone colour of the building (which I used in the fairy wings)


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - July Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2024/07/july-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I had intended on using another strip of paper on the panel behind the fairy but my printer decided to malfunction by that point.  Initially it kept telling me there was a paper jam (even though there wasn't).  After turning off the printer for several days, I turned it on and it had forgotten about the paper jam but now won't print in colour.  I get the feeling that it is asking to be replaced.  

I followed a tutorial for a Corner Fold Card by Iced Images.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze, I love the colours you chose. The glitter on the fairy's wings is a lovely touch and gives her a magical quality. I also like the fold, it's a great way to highlight an image.
    Sorry to read about your printer issues, I hope it starts behaving itself soon!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card using the challenge Suze. Isn't it a pain when printers 'die'... thankfully they are not too expensive to replace.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete