Monday 7 October 2024

Happy Pumpkin Day

I am a bit late with this post.  I thought I had posted it at the beginning of the month but it managed to stay in draft.  Today was the first day that I have gone back to write another post and saw it still in Drafts.

This month at Incy Wincy Designs, the theme is Autumn and/or More Than One Fold.   I decided to do both an autumn card and a card with more than one fold.  This is a fold that I learned at the Stress Free Cardmakers Summit.

This picture gives a better view of the top fold and the side fold.


I have used some digital papers from PixelScrapper.  The image is from Designed 2 Delight and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

will add challenges later


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment