Thursday 6 August 2015

Beach Kitty

I love the beach and my favourite animals are kitties - so a combination of the two is perfect!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Animals
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-157-animals.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Use Kraft Cardstock
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-275-use-kraft-card-stock-on.html
I have used a chevron patterned kraft cardstock from MME for the background.  The ribbon is some from my bargain purchase a few months back.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the image.  I also added some dark blue pearls from Rosie's Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card... i love chevron patterned and the image!
    Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Thanxx for playing at Robyn's fetish this week and using one of our images
    Sherry @ Robyn's Dt

    ReplyDelete