Monday 31 August 2015

Monochromatic Green

I thought this image lent itself to a monochromatic green colour scheme - and I found some green wood patterned paper to match.



I would like to enter my card into these challeneges:
Lia Stampz - Use one colour
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-91-use-one-color.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Square Cards only
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-279-square-cards-only-8302015.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Basecoat Christmas".  The image is from Lia Stampz and has been coloured with copic markers E00, E41, G02, G000, G17, G14, YG09, YG06, G29, G21.  I also used some green Christmassy mesh ribbon and some green tree shaped brads.  I die-cut the image with a Spellbinders die and then added some Liquid Pearls into the corners.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image love your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!! This is such a fabulous card! I love how you have made it an absolutely monochromatic card!!
    I hope you will play again with us for our Anything Goes challenge this month!
    hugs,
    Erum
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green wood paper. The trees are the perfect embellishments. Thanks for sharing on the The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #279 - Square Cards Only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful square card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Square cards" challenge

    ReplyDelete