Saturday 22 August 2015

Sitting on the Christmas present

I hope it is a sturdy present!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - August BINGO (Scallops + 2 merged images + flower)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/august-bingo-challenge-at-bugaboo.html
CHNC - Use some gold
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/chnc-challenge-243-use-some-gold.html

I have used a paper with various scallop patterns on it from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is a combination of two images from Bugaboo Stamps - Present and Christmas Girl - sitter.  I coloured the image with copic markers E00, R17, R14, G17, G14, E35, E31, R59, R46.  I also added some Stickles.  I used an oval die to cut the image and a scalloped oval die to cut the matting from red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  Both dies are from Spellbinders.  I also used some Memory Box and Marianne's dies to cut the poinsettia.  The red and green layers are a Memory Box die and the gold layer is a Marianne's die.  I then added some Liquid Pearls to the centre.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 243 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete