Saturday 8 August 2015

Black on Black


I was inspired by all the white on white challenges to see if I could work black on black.  It kind of worked.  I've tried to create an impression of the girl being in a dark foggy night so I have partially inked over her as though you can see part of her through the fog.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - All About the Night
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/ikesworld-challenges-43-winners-of-42.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-148.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-3.html

I have used a black card blank.  I inked some Magic Mesh with Distress Ink - Black Soot and added this to the top left corner along with some pearls from Rosie's Studio to the right top corner.  The strip across the card is an offcut from another card.   The paper is from Rosie's Studio and has been inked along the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot.  The image and sentiment are from Ike's Art and have been coloured with copic markers with the inking done with Distress Ink - Black Soot.  I also added a die-cut of ivy cut with a Tattered Lace die from black cardstock. 

I managed to use an image from each of the sponsors for the Glitter n Sparkle challenge this week - so three entries from me.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh - Marvelous - she looks so good on there. Super card design :-) Thank you for using one of my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea and fabulous colouring of Ike's image .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to play with this image and you rocked it! She is a spirit of the night so the fog is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gives a mysterious and almost creepy edge to it, just how I feel in foggy weather. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea and image love the magic mesh in the corner--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete