Monday 31 August 2015

Buttons

A CAS style card this time:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Buttons
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/eureka-challenge-155-button-button.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Inspired by the random spots on the paper, I decided to add the buttons randomly.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I matted with yellow pearlescent paper.

Whew - I made the cut-off on the Eureka Stamps challenge by 30 minutes.  Had planned to work on it early this morning but then ended up being called in to work at the last minute.  Had this idea in my head so really wanted to create this.  Glad I could!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete