Saturday 22 August 2015

Glam Girl

Glamour in trousers!  Somehow I can never pull that look off - but this girl certainly does.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Glam
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-323.html
Kenny K - Colour Palette
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-201-color-palette.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Kenny K and is coloured with copic markers.  I used a die from Marianne's Designs to die-cut the image.  I added some pearls to the die-cut as well as the corners of the card.



Here is the inspiration picture from Cupcake Inspirations:


I only used the theme this time - not the colours!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute and the background is perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyKs Krafty Krew and good luck! Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coloring of that sweet girl - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly adorable!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Good luck and I hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Rachelle
    KK Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete