Saturday 15 August 2015

Mid-month reminder at CHNC Extra

August is racing by - we are halfway through the month already.  Which means that we are just that bit closer to Christmas!  It is mid-month inspiration time at CHNC Extra and you can check out the DT inspiration here.

I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Marshmallow Snowman - Candy Cane.


I have also used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I coloured the image with copic markers and matted with some yellow glitter cardstock.  I added some yellow satin ribbon and some yellow snowflakes.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Snowflakes
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/august-challenge-snowflakes.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 312
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/stella-says-sketch-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for lovely mid-month inspiration, Suze, for CHNC extra for August. Thanks also for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I LOVE that marshmallow snowman! Great non-traditional color scheme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo sweet - I love that image and those snowflakes are amazing! Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Snowflakes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete