Thursday 27 August 2015

Golden Moose

I have used a die I've had for a while but hadn't got around to using.  I think I'll be using it a lot more as it looks so elegant.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Use a die
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/qkr-stamped-challenge-153-use-die-cut.html
CHNC - Use some gold
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/chnc-challenge-243-use-some-gold.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background - and added some stickles to it.  The image is from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers E04, E08, R59, YR23, Y28 plus I added some Stickles to the hat.  The tree die is from Memory Box and is cut from some gold cardstock from DCWV.  I used the same cardstock to mat the image.

5 comments:

  1. Great card with the cute QKR moose.Your golden die cuts compliments the image perfectly. Many thanks for joining in at QKR this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Christmas card! This moose is quite a character. Really love the triangle trees die cut, especially in gold. Very nice accent! Thanks for sharing this in our QKR Stampede Use a Die Cut Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and wonderful coloring, Suze! I want to say thanks so much for playing in our Die Cuts challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and I hope we see you again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card for CHNC challenge 243 - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete