Tuesday 18 August 2015

Christmas Dilly Owl

I had a bit of trouble with the Liquid Pearls on this card - but despite that I'm still happy with the card.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/ssw2-sketch-64-with-dilly-beans.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas Animals (hope that an owl counts!)
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-324-13th-ofaugust-christmas.html

I have used some scrapbook paper for this card.  The matting is red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Dilly Beans and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a doodled border around the image using a Reno Marker.  I also used some gold Liquid Pearls and some bakers twine in Christmas colours.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute!!! Love that adorable Christmas owl image. Great papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love this owl dressed in his almost tartan hat and scarf, so cute.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, this is a darling card! I love the doodled borders and the plaid hat and scarf. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, this is SUCH a cute card Suze. I love your doodling and that sweet image! Great job this week. Thanks for popping in to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog to share this.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete