Thursday 27 August 2015

Dark and whimsical

Okay - so I don't do weird and whimsical well.  But she does have purple hair - which isn't natural!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Dark - weird and whimsical
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/show-us-something-different-weird-and.html

I have used a dark patterned paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I added a strip of black mesh ribbon.  The pearls are from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.  I die cut using a Spellbinders Labels die and then added some dots around the edge with a Reno Alcohol Marker.  The swirl die cut is from Memory Box and has been cut from black cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous with her purple hair Suze..Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card very nicely designed and colored. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete