Tuesday 18 August 2015

Relaxing in a tub of bubbles

That is something I haven't done for a long time as I have difficulty getting in and out of a bath - so it is showers only for me now!  But when I could I really enjoyed soaking in the bubbles - the more bubbles the better!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Lace and/or ribbon (both)
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-214-lace-andor-ribbon.html
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-4.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio for the background.  I used glitter cardstock from American Crafts for the matting and the smaller circle.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the water elements.  I also used some lace from Sullivans, some ribbon from American Crafts and some clear bling.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty image beautifully coloured and I love the little embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete