Monday 31 August 2015

Happy Mother's Day

I love florals for Mothers Day cards.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/new-sketch-127.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/challenge-6.html

I have used a green card blank for this card.  The images on the front are from a set by Bugaboo Stamps.  I sized them so that they would fit neatly on the card following the sketch at Feeling Sketchy.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I sprayed some flowers with Dylusions Ink and layered them together with a pearl for the centre.

6 comments:

  1. lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love each of those little squares. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card - and each of those squares coloured too?! Well done! :)
    Thanks for joining us over at Feeling Sketchy for our challenge. Please join us again soon!
    Love
    Jen L
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card.. love the colour combo. Great take on the sketch from Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete