Saturday 8 August 2015

Christmas Recipe

When I saw the recipe challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week, it inspired me to create this Christmas card and use up some of my smaller bits of paper!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Two of something (shapes - circle + rectangle)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/chnc-challenge-240-two-of-something.html
CRAFT Challenge - Recipe (image + 2 shapes (circle and rectangle) + 3 papers + 4 pearls)
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-323-6th-of-august-recipe.html

I have used a background paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The circular and rectangle shapes have been cut from offcut pieces - not sure of the brand of these.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added four pearls to the image.

I had to re-do part of this as I was writing this post.  I realised that when I had counted the papers I hadn't counted the background one - so instead of 3 papers I had 4!  Duh!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Suze, for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 240 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete