Wednesday 13 April 2016

A lady and her cat

This is the second card that I have made using the colour palette at Crafty Gals.  It wasn't until I completed it that I realised that my laptop and the PC show the colours differently.  Goodness knows which is the correct interpretation!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafty Gals - Colour Palette
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/challenge-66-color-palette-challenge.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-5.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio. The image is from Rick St Dennis and has been coloured with copic markers.  The die is from Mariannes Designs.  I added some Liquid Pearls to the die cut.  I also used some white ribbon roses coloured with copic marker RV34

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a gorgeous die! Love the accents you added to it and the way you used the colors in your project.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Color Palette challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just dreamy !! Thank you very much for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete