Monday 4 April 2016

Birdbrain in the Flower Pot

Such a sweet image that it deserves to be the focal point of a CAS card!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Sponging
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/03/28/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-145/


I have used a white card blank.  I sponged some Distress Ink through a Memory Box stencil to create the honeycomb pattern.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some recycled paper for matting.  I also added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker in the same colour as the honeycomb stencilling.

Here is the sketch and twist that I followed:

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! great background as well!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps and I hope to see you join us again soon!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - fun take on the sketch with the sponged back ground - love it! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool. I love the way you've used the stencil for the background, looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete