Tuesday 12 April 2016

Ahoy

I'm on a bit of a roll with cardmaking after creating very little over the past 3-4 weeks.  It feels good to be able to craft again!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (pirate)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/pinspirational-challenge-162.html
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/new-blog-challenge-no-52.html

I have used a maritime themed paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some ribbon from my stash.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is coloured with Distress Ink - Weathered Wood along with some spot colouring using copic markers.  I matted with some black cardstock and then raised the image up using mount tape.

3 comments:

  1. SuzeSuze! I adore this. Love how you kept the image neutral. Thanks so much for joining us over at All Dressed Up.
    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great Suze!
    The backgroundpapers are phenomenal.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our "{PIN}spirational" challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete