Monday 11 April 2016

Snow Lady

For some reason when I looked at the sketch at From The Heart Stamps, I wanted to create a Christmas card.  I think it might have been that I had the option of including quite a large piece of glitter cardstock!






I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/04/04/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-146/

I have used a paper from Sugar and Spice Studio along with another small piece for the pennant.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the snow and the pom pom on the hat.  The glitter cardstock and the red cardstock for the matting are from American Crafts.  I also used some clear glitter domes as accents.

Here is the sketch and twist that I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Great card - wonderful coloring and fun papers! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, super cute lil snowman! Love the sparkly paper too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Hearts Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and so pretty! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete