Monday 4 April 2016

Always be Thankful

This is the first time that I have managed to join in the challenge at Vintage Stamping Challenge.  I feel that it is some progress that I have managed to join in this month's challenge.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Vintage Stamping Challenge - More than 3 layers
http://www.flonzcraft.com/vsc/2016/03/16/challenge-42-lots-of-layers-at-least-3/
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/AG-NO-79.html

I have used a paper, borders and tag from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Secret Garden".  The image is from Flonzcraft, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the butterfly and the flower centres.  I also added a red pearl from Rosie's Studio to the tag.  Matting is pink cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. A pretty floral creation with the Flonz image Suze and nice soft colours, many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Suze, thanks for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenge. We are delighted to see Flonz stamps in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant card. I like the papers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete