Monday 11 April 2016

Steampunk Face

I bought this embossing folder a couple of weeks ago as I wanted something I could use for more masculine cards.  I just had to use it when a steampunk themed challenge came up!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - Steampunk
http://www.theeastwind.com/

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MultiCraft.  The image is from The East Wind and has been coloured with a combination of Gelatos and copic markers.  I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the tear ducts.  I die-cut some gears using a Memory Box die and added these to her hair. 

2 comments:

  1. Suze, your whole design has come together so beautifully. Love the paper and the embossing. The face turned out gorgeous and I love how you have added her "hair" Thanks so much for joining our Steampunk/Industrial/metal Challenge at The East Wind.I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Suze! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete