Saturday 16 April 2016

Poinsettia - and more poinsettia!

Isn't it funny how you can look at a paper in a paper pad and see one thing and then when you photograph it realise that it is different to what you thought.  I just thought this one was a striped paper until I was adding the watermark and realised the "stripes" were music staves.  Even now, knowing that, I can't see the staves unless I tilt the card in a certain direction!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Green
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/chnc-challenge-276-colour-green.html
Eureka Stamps - Sketch
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/eureka-stamps-challenge-188-sketch.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The images are both from Eureka Stamps.  I repeated the poinsettia border to create vertical stripes.  I used copic markers to colour the images and then a Distress Marker to add the faux stitching.  To finish, I added a Christmas embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Nice job. Thanks for joining us this weak Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Suze! I love the way you've used the images!
    Great take on the sketch too!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good LUck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete