Friday 15 April 2016

Spring Birds

I have quite a few bird themed papers but don't seem to make many cards featuring birds.  This was such a lovely image, I just had to create an image with it!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Spring HasSprung
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-186-spring-has.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Spring is in the Air
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/106-spring-is-in-air.html

I have used a bird themed paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I edged the diecut from Spellbinders with Distress Marker - Milled Lavender.   I added some gold pearls from Rosie's Studio and some letter thickers to spell SPRING.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got this in under the wire, Suze. :-D Lovely card and fab coloring. Good to see you playing in our "Spring has Sprung" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll play again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, nothing says Spring like birds singing! Thank you for joining Chocolate, Coffee & Cards for our 'Spring Is In The Air' challenge!
    Diane CC&C DT

    ReplyDelete