Saturday 30 April 2016

Butterfly and Flowers

It feels good to be able to create again.  I'm starting to feel better each day although I'm still feeling fairly tired toward the end of the day.  I really hope I can shake this fairly soon.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Add a Butterfly
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/challenge-123-anything-goes-twist-add.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaiserscraft.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and coloured wtih copic markers.  I added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  The butterfly has been die-cut from some glitter cardstock using a die that came free with a magazine some time back.  I also used some lace from Sullivans and three pearls from Rosie's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment