Friday 15 April 2016

Have a delicious day

In New Zealand, we call these Toffee Apples but I think that they may be called Candy Apples elsewhere.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/sketch-142.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-16.html

I ahve used a paper from a paper pad by lily bee design.  I chose a sentiment that I could separate into three lines to follow the sketch.  Both the sentiment and image are from Doodle Pantry. I coloured the image with copic markers R17, R14, R59, R46, E43 and then added some Glossy Accents to the toffee.  I also used some red and white bakers twine and some red ric-rac ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. This is fun - and so pretty! Thanks for sharing your lovely make with us over at Feeling Sketchy this fortnight - we hope to see you again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-))
    You did a fantastic job!
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Now I'm hungry! :) (We have toffee apples covered with caramel, but also candy apples that are covered in a candy coating.)
    Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 16!
    Debbie (DP Creative Team)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suze - here in the UK they're Toffee Apples too! Love the monochrome look and also the clever bit of cutting the sentiment up. With my DT "hat" on, thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Congratulations on being the winner of the challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete