Sunday 17 April 2016

Flowers

I followed the sketch for this one - but slightly amended the proportions.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/04/11/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-147/
From the Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/04/11/free-stamp-of-the-month-april-2016/

I have used patterned papers from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and  coloured with copic markers.

Here is the sketch and twist that I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Suze. I love the way you've colored out SOTM image. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty & lovely colors! Thanks for joining us for Sketch #147 & the April SOTM @ FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card, Suze and i like the soft Colors.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete