Sunday 10 April 2016

Baby Boy Blue

I don't have many baby cards in my stash - and what I do seems to be girl cards!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Baby Cards
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/eureka-stamps-challenge-187-baby-cards.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/challenge-306-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper, border and embellishment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and BABY lettering are digital stamps from Eureka Stamps.  I inked the edge of the diecut with Distress Ink - Old Paper and then coloured the image with copic markers.  I also added a blue bow from satin ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Baby card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hand prints. Lovely baby card. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete