Friday 29 April 2016

Softness in Pastel

There is a real soothing softness in pastel colours.  At the moment I'm still fighting this chest infection that I have so it is soothing to create something in pastels.  Mind you, I did have a bit of trouble finding embellishments in pastel shades - it is amazing how much I have in bright cheery colours!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Spellbinding Challenge - Pastel Colours
http://www.spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/pastel-colors-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I laid some web ribbon over the top.  The image is from Nikki Burnette and is coloured with pastel coloured copic markers - E00, W0, E41, G000, R000, Y000, YR000.  I also used some pastel yellow satin ribbon, some blue buttons and three white ribbon roses which I coloured with copic markers Y000, G000 and R000.

No comments:

Post a Comment