Monday 25 April 2016

Snowman and Cocoa

After a week away catching up with my son and his swimming, I'm back home again and managing to create a little.  I have a lot of housework to do though as well so I might be a few days before I really start getting on top of things again.  For this card, I have gone with a CAS style:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/04/18/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-148/
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/challenge-360-21st-of-april-christmas.html
ABC Christmas Challenge - H is for Hat - Christmas ones of course
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/h-is-for-hat-christmas-ones-of-course.html

I have used a white linen cardstock for the base.  I added three strips of washi tape from Francheville.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and coloured with copic markers B000, R29, R27, G17, G14, YR07 and E43.  I matted with some red cardstock.  I added some tiny pearls from Rosie's Studio to the corners of the card.

Here is the sketch and twist that I followed:

7 comments:

  1. Super cute and sweet winter Card, Suze and great take with our Sketch # 148 @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the washi tape you used. It coordinates so beautifully with your pretty snow person. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at From the Heart Stamps, I {heart} sketches with a tWist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the Sketch this week. Thanks for joining us for Sketch 148 at From The Heart Stamps. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze.

    Such a lovely card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge - Christmas this week!

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute stamp! I love your card design and the use of washi tape.
    Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image Suze. I love the glitter detail on the hat.
    Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete