Monday 11 April 2016

Attitude

This sentiment combined with this particular image gave me a giggle - I hope you get a bit of a giggle from it too!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Make us laugh
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/ikesworld-challenges-60-make-us-laugh.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Die Cuts/Punches
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/challenge-123-dt-call.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-5.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added some Angelina Fibres over the top.  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching around the edge of the image.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and was purrfect for this image.  I also used some bakers twine and three pearls from Rosie's Studio.  The dies that I used for the image and the sentiment are both from Spellbinders (different sets though).

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card, this cat sure has attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - he sure does have some C-attitude and goes so well with your sentiment :-) A super card. Thank you for using one of my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-) I hope you will enter him in the Cats Challenge too :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. A real fun card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete