Wednesday 13 April 2016

Swinging High

I decided to use a more rectangular image which meant I had alot of white space in the square.  Adding some more twine balanced the image a bit more.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/ssw2-sketch-86-and-fresh-brewed-designs.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Ribbon or Twine
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/freshly-brewed-challenge-201613-ribbon.html

I have used some scrapbooking papers from my stash.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  The twine is some I bought on clearance yesterday.  The sentiment is a digital sentiment from Digital Doodling



This is the sketch that I followed:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze very cute image from FBD, love your colours and design papers used also your added embellishments all work well together. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of hair! Great job coloring too. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete