Thursday 24 May 2012

Sassy Studio Designs

This is my card using the first image supplied this fortnight:

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-5-11-12-and-challenge

I wanted a soft look for this card, but it is something that I find a bit challenging.  However, this is what I created with her:

This image is from Sassy Studio Designs and called Preggo Honey.  I have used a background paper from my stash and overlaid some silver ribbon that I got out of a paper scrap pack that had all sorts of bibs and bobs in it.  The buttons are from my Mum.  She had a big box of buttons that she has had for years and not used.  While I was down visiting her recently, she allowed me to raid her button box and these ones were some I raided!  The die-cut that I have used to cut the image is a Nellies one.  I have coloured her using various pastel coloured copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment