Monday 7 January 2013

Santa Pin-up

Card:



This card is for the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday:
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-158.html
Shelly's Images - Show us what you got
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/ttt-challenge-show-us-what-you-got.html

The card was crafted by something old!  But since it has to be something from my stash, the paper is some that comes from a pad by Craft Spot.  As I know I purchased this at the Craft and Quilt Fair and I didn't get there in 2012, it has to be at least 2011 that I purchased it but more likely 2010.  Hopefully, that is "old" enough.  The new is definitely the image as I haven't had it very long at all - it was only released recently!  I have also only recently purchased the red and white grosgrain ribbon, although I think I might have had the organza one for a while.

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, fab image, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, please double check you've put it in for the right challenges, lol. Ours was to make your own backing paper.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the papers and the layout. Thank you for playing along at Sassy Studio Designs!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Christmas card, she looks lovely! Thank you for joining us this week at the Dare to Be Sassy Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute Suze! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

    ReplyDelete