Tuesday 8 January 2013

Thinking of You

This is a time when I'm needing a couple of Thinking of You cards - when I would rather not need them at all!


This card is for the challenge at Brown Sugar:
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/
This is also for the challenge at De Creatieve Zebra:
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-1-van-2013-bingo.html

I had a bit of fun with the challenge at De Creatieve Zebra as it was written in Dutch only this week.  I used Google Translate and think I have translated correctly - forgive me if I haven't!  I have gone with the vertical:
Bloem (Flower)
Roze/Wit (Pink & White)
Rechthoek Kaart (Rectangle Card)

The card has been created using some backing paper that I have just bought.  It comes in a pad from American Crafts and is called Dear Lizzy Neopolitan.  There are some lovely pastel papers in the pad - I chose to use the roses one.  I have added some pink lace to give the card quite a soft feel.  The image is from Bugaboo and the sentiment from Netty's Cards.  To finish the card, I have added three little roses.

5 comments:

  1. As pretty as they can be I think we all wish we didn't have to send thinking of you cards. Unfortunately it is generally due to some sadness. Another great job. Love the softness of the colours.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink, roses, butterflies!
    So sweet,
    Thanks for joining us at the Creatieve Zebra!
    xx Jacomijn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors...Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, we hope to see you again next week!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een lief kaartje, Suze!
    Van die mooie zoete kleurtjes heb je gebruikt!
    Bedankt voor je deelname aan de challenge bij De Creatieve Zebra.

    Groetjes van Dieke.

    ReplyDelete