Thursday 7 February 2013

Cherries

Some nice summery fruit.  Yum!



This card is for the challenges at:
My PaperCrafting World - Anything Goes
http://mypapercrafting.com/search/label/Digi%20Desserts%20Fridaze
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html


The background papers are both from Create with TLC.  The diamond one I have edged with some red grosgrain ribbon.   The image is from PaperCrafting World and is coloured with copic markers R59, R46, G05 and G02.  I have also added some Glossy Accents to the cherries.  I have accented the corners of the Spellbinders die-cut with some red rhinestones.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you picked the perfect papers to go with that cherries digi! Thanks for linking up with us at DDF My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Suze - this cherry card is just adorable. What perfect papers for the image. You rocked this one, my crafty friend. Thanks for linking up to DDF at My Paper Crafting.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the free digi for this week. Love the background papers you used to go with it and the Glossy Accents made the cherries really stand out. Thanks for playing along with us for Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you have used this digi. I would have thought the back ground papers came with but you found great ones.
    Thanks for playing along ove at DDF.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be late in commenting on your awesome card. I love your background papers and I love your cherries colored so nicely! Super Sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting's DDF ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you joined us this week - It's a nice, simple, clean card! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everyone else, your cherries look like they were meant to go with that paper. Great card!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete