Saturday 16 February 2013

Simple Sprig Card

This card is an any occasion card for when I need a card in a hurry!

The card is for the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Female Cards
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/challenge-19.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/sweet-sketch-wednesday-193.html

I have used the following sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

The background papers are from my stash - I think these two may have come from the same pack as they match so well.  However, they have been sitting in my paper box for so long, I can't be certain.

The cardstock used for matting is from Rosie's Studio.  The red ric-rac braid is from American Crafts.  I have added some pink copic coloured roses and some pink copic coloured rhinestones.  I love buying uncoloured embellishments and then matching them to my image with the use of copic markers.

The image that I have used is called Simple Sprig and is from Floppy Latte.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Suze your card is so pretty I love this image and design papers used. Your matching embellishments are the most perfect finishing touch to a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the flowers and you colors. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers and your papers match so well. I love your card! I love the little ribbon roses you have added too. thanks for joining us this week at SSW.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Love your floral image and gorgeous colors. So perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation and the flowers and rhinestones are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - beautiful papers and lovve the image!! Always love to see your cards here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great all occasions card using one of Jessica's digis. Well done.

    ReplyDelete