Tuesday 4 June 2013

Flip in my Flops

After my first attempt at a Joy Fold card, I decided to try another one and see if I could improve on it.

and this is the inside:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper - Joy Fold Card
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/pennys-challenge-129.html
Sassy Studio Designs - Hit the Beach
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-179.html

I have used papers from MME for this card.  The two images used are both from Sassy Studio Designs.  I have coloured the Tropical Scene in watercolours and the Beach Bum in copic markers.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC to hold the flap closed.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute take on the joyfold Suze, glad you had another go!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Craty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called them flip flaps for years, because they do, and no one said anything, but now, ohooo, they have to be called flip flops or else the flip flop police gag you! (only kidding) the girl in the shop just said, we don't sell those.... with hundreds hanging on the wall behind her! I think, (I hope not) they are called thongs somewhere else.... that could be confusing!

    great card!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete