Sunday 16 June 2013

Whoopsi Daisy congratulations

A pretty little girl with flowers makes a lovely image for a congratulatory card - especially for a weddding or engagement.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Congratulations
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/weddingengagementcongratulations.html

Rather than using DP for the background, I have used some beige cardstock.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been cut using a Spellbinders Labels Die and then placed over a Marianne's Die-cut.  I usually use the Marianne's die to cut out the image but thought I'd try it as a shadow behind the image.  I have coloured using copic markers and Stickles - Eucalyptus and Diamond.  The sentiment is from Sans Designs and I have tabbed it behind a piece of glitter cardstock by DCWV which has been embellished with rhinestones and pearls.  The button is another one from my Mum's button box and the bow has been tied using a Bow Easy and some narrow green satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment