Saturday 14 December 2013

Blue Iris

I remember when my Mum used to have a garden full of these lovely blue irises.  Tastes change and she no longer has any but they do bring back some memories of my childhood.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Show some blue
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-62.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/sketch-54-delicious-doodles.html

I have used three papers from MME and some blue cardstock for matting.  The layout follows the sketch at Seems A Little Sketchy.  The image is from Sandi's Samples and has been coloured with copic markers with a touch of Stickles in the flower centre.  I have added a digital sentiment and three pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love irises.

    Thank you for playing along at Glitter & Sparkle this week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the image and the pretty spring colors! Thanks for sharing at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete