Saturday 7 December 2013

NOEL Gift Box

This is the first box that I have made with my new We R Memory Keepers Gift Box maker.  Overall, it went well although I did have a few issues getting it to close properly.













I am entering my gift box into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Holiday Chaos Celebration
 http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/holiday-chaos-celebration.html
Love to Create - 3D Project
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-94-holiday-gift3d-project.html
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas But Not A Card
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-196-anything-christmassy-but.html

I have used a scrapbook paper to create the box. The image is from Bugaboo and I cut the four squares apart and applied one to each side.  I added some colour using copic markers B05, B02, B000 plus Stickles - Silver.  I then added some rhinestones to the corner of each panel.

I got in nice and early this time with the Totally Papercrafts challenge - just in case the winner is announced before the end of the challenge again!  At least I know I am not the only one having technology glitches.

5 comments:

  1. This is great. I love the way you broke apart the image and put one on each side of the box. So clever. Thanks for playing today at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the way you used the image! Thanks again for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gift box and design. Thanks for playing along with us at CTB for our Christmas chaos week.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Another fabulous Christmas project, Suze. love the box you've created. So glad you joined us in our ABC Holiday Chaos challenge at Catch The Bug. :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous box.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete