Saturday 1 March 2014

Bear with Balloon

This cute image is the current freebie at Bugaboo Stamps - and I just had to have a play with it!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Colour Inspiraiton
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/february-color-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added two strips of glitter tape from American Crafts.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers and then matted on to textured cardstock from DCWV.  I also have added a large rhinestone.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE!!
    We’re so happy you played along with us this week for the The Bug Color Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Anything Goes Challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete