Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kiss Me I'm Irish

Now that got your attention! 

This cute little bear brings that message via the button on him!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Ike's World - Tic Tac Toe
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-11-tic-tac-toe.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad.  I used an embossing folder on a piece of textured cardstock from DCWV.  I only ran it through the die-cutting machine once but it still managed to emboss so hard that it almost tore the paper in places.  I decided I liked the effect so have used it like that - but I need to work out why it is doing that as I don't always want that particular effect!!!

The image is from Ike's World as part of the challenge above.  I coloured using copic markers YG09, YG06, G85, G82.  The buttons are some that my Mum gave me last year.  The faux stitching is done with a Distress Marker (Pine Needles).

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's such a cool effect !! I've done that before with my embossing folders but I too like the effect so it's not a failure eh ??! Love your card and my little bear looks great in green. Thank you for joining us at IKE'sWORLD Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great idea - bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete