Wednesday 6 August 2014

Miss You Pumpkin

I have gone a bit outside the box for this one.  Normally a pumpkin image and a "Miss You" sentiment wouldn't go together but my daughter was born around Halloween and this is a good card to send to her when she is away from home for a time!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch + Twist (polka dots)
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/sweet-sketch-wednesday-204-blast-from.html
CRAFT Challenge - Wish You Were Here
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-270-31st-of-july-wish-you.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Polka Dots
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-70-polka-dots.html

I have used some scrapbooking paper from my stash.  The cardstock that I used for matting is from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Pattie's Creations.  The sentiment is from Digital Doodling. Colouring is with copic markers G21, YR07, YR04, 100.  I have also used some orange mesh ribbon and some black and white twine.

I'm fairly certain that the Inlinkz on Sweet Sketch Wednesday isn't correct as it seems to finish later than it normally does so I'm trying to guess the correct closing time and hope I'm within it!

Here is the sketch:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Suze love your card, this is a great image and I know that your daughter will love it especially the crazy faced pumpkin. I've been letter writing and making cards and a book mark which I sent to Liam as he's doing his 6 months down at Tihoi for St Paul's its been cold but dry thank goodness. Only letter writing, no phones, computer, TV or music. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and gook luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that orange mesh ribbon, especially with the pumpkin image. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very cool card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card, love that lace that you used. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is so cute !! Thanks so much for joining Chocolate Coffee and cards for our polka dot challenge... Crystal - DT

    ReplyDelete