Monday 11 August 2014

Treat Yourself To Something Sweet

I just love summer blueberries! 


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Sweet Treats
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-225-sweet-treats.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-49.html

I have used a digital image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry along with a matching paper which came in the same set.   I coloured using copic markers W5, W1, BV08, BV04, G07, RV04.  I added some washi tape cut into pennant shapes and added some pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Yum!! Your card is delicious and it's fun to see a Doodle Pantry image & sentiment! Thanks for playing along in DPDC #49 and hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling! Thanks for using a Doodle Pantry image and sharing it with us over on the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious! Great color combo. Blueberries my fav! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 49!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I love the washi!
    Thanks so much for playing along with DPDC49! And for using a DP image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I just adore this set from DP! Love your card design! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 49!

    ReplyDelete